Information We CollectAs a Visitor, you can browse our Website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any personal information as a Visitor. We collect your personal information when you register with us, when you express an interest in obtaining information about our products, purchase them, or when you participate in activities on our Website Site or otherwise contacting us. You control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the Website. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name, Email Address and Contact Data
- Payment Information. If you choose to buy one of our products, we collect payment information through our payment processor. All payment information is securely stored by our payment processor and we do not have access to your sensitive information, such as credit card number or security code.
Automatically Collected InformationWhen you use our Website, we automatically collect certain device information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information. We also collect the following:
- Third Party Tracking Tools: We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- Log Information: We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your device/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and device operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How and Why We Use Your Personal InformationWe use the information we receive from you as follows:
- To customizing our Website for your experience. We may use the information you provide to us along with any device information we receive to customize our Website.
- For data aggregation purposes. We retain the right to collect and use any non-personal information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service. At no time is your personally identifiable information included in such data aggregations.
- Order information. We use the order information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices or order confirmations).
- Additionally, we use this order information to: communicate with you; screen our order for potential risk or fraud; and, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- For payment processing purposes To comply with the law
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent
Service ProvidersWe employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.